Sunday, March 25, 2007

Hokkaido

We are here.
There is snow.
It is beautiful.
However, internet access is extremely limited so this may be my only post until we get back. I am sitting in the lobby while Arny and Jed eat breakfast because SOMEONE WAS UP AT 5:45AM, POINTING TO THE TV AND SAYING, NO, MAKE THAT - SCREAMING, "WIGGLES" (THANKS A LOT AUNTIE M!!! - as a side note, is there a 12 step program for Wiggles addiction??). In my attempt not to wake the others, I played the damn "Wiggles" and then took her down to breakfast about 7am.

Have a great week all!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you ever thought that the Wiggles are on crack?
Gill

Yoli said...

I hope you post pictures of Tokyo in snow. I have always wanted to go there. Your baby is beautiful.

Yoli

mama J said...

The Wiggles may be on crack, but I am feeling the need for some just to be able to be able to watch without doing great damage to the TV!!!