Monday, February 21, 2011

The end, almost..

Signs of spring are here - if only minuscule. Seagulls - what they are doing in Connecticut I don't know, but I welcome their song after a most ridiculous winter. The sight of small patches of grass, emerging from under the piles of snow, black by now from the dirt of the traffic. The email from the CSA I have joined, letting me know they are starting up for the spring crops.

Having exhausted this space with life over the past few years, I have decided to take a different direction and this calls for a new blog. I will be retiring this one shortly and starting a new one, chronicling my experience with community based agriculture. With a new batch of vegetables each week, follow along as I attempt to feed my family, using the weeks take from the garden as my guide.

Stay posted......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Are you going to grow you own organic vegetables? that would be something I would want to watch closely!!!!!
CĂ©line