Monday, May 19, 2008

Picture Update

The computer is back. Only in Japan would the delivery man show up with the computer unannounced and when asked to come back in a half an hour, giving me time to run to the bank to get the money to pay him, would agree. What a country!!

I am busy getting ready as we leave for the US in a week. In Lieu of a long entry on what we have been up to, here are some pictures to keep you busy:

Ariana had the week off from school so we went to visit her old playgroup. She has decided she likes various types of head gear, preferably worn together. We call this picture "Porky, the pig train conductor, carry purse".
Baba san and I registered voters at one of the international school festivals. Can you tell who we are voting for?? (note to nanna and gramps - I swear, I did not influence him in any way!!)

Ariana now likes to carry every stuffed animal she can hold to school.......
My first attempt at Ikebana - Japanese flower arranging. I like this because rather than buying plants that are sure to die under my "black thumb of death" and feeling guilty, these flowers are supposed to die at some point anyway...

yes, Ariana can fall asleep standing up...at least part way......

No comments: