Saturday, November 22, 2008

Ah, The Magic of Christmas

"I want Simba doll......................I want Mickey Mouse doll........................where's Simba shirt?...........I tell Santa I want Simba shirt.....................can I buy this at the store? (sitting on toy firetruck at friend's house).......................where's Santa?..........................we go Santa tomorrow...................I want to buy this...........................I get money at the store......................I have money for Santa.....I want to buy this DVD and this DVD and this DVD (pointing to the insert in one of the DVDs she already has)...................we go see Santa tomorrow?..........................I think I want to buy this (different truck at friend's house)......................I think I want to tell Santa about Mickey Mouse boots.......Mama, we need a Mickey Mouse Telephone. We don't have one and this one (pointing at our perfectly good land line) doesn't work...........I need a Mickey Mouse back pack. I ask Santa for one .............. I think I want to get Mickey Mouse gloves and shoes and boots"........................ah yes, such a magical season...

No comments: