Tuesday, October 31, 2006

All Ready...


and still waiting. And waiting. And waiting. Most agencies have received their family's travel authorizations and already have their travel dates. Perhaps the adoption gods think our group needs to be eating more chocolate or drinking more cosmos and therefore have delayed ours in the hopes that we will reach the chocolate/alcohol quota set by the quota setting god. Frankly, I thought I surpassed both quotas a long time ago, but I am happy to oblige if it means we will get our TA soon.

We did, as you can see, finally!!!! get the crib, after two other failed attempts. Arny and I put it together on Sunday, and I've been staring at it ever since. I made the bed and put in the stuffed animals and now it sits, waiting, just like me.

2 comments:

Mom 2 six said...

Come on-It's gotta be soon!!
I agonize for you everytime I check your site....maybe now that Halloween has passed the God's will have had that chocolate and get moving.

mama J said...

Last night I made a significant offering to the wine god and still NOTHING!!!!!!!!