Monday, June 04, 2007

Ariana's Week

scrambled eggs and a sesame croissant...yummy............

visiting with my cousin Ryushin down in Yokohama. He has a rattle toy on his stroller which is kind of fun, but I have very cool sunglasses.... I win..


Mom took me to visit with her friend Gayle and her two little girls. They live in Hong Kong now but are moving to Beijing. They are here in Tokyo for a few days. This is Addy. She looks a lot like me. I'm not sure I like that....

We went to Harumi Triton for a festival and got our face painted. Addy needs to step away from the mirror. There is only room for one beautiful face at a time....

watching the magicians with Addy's big sister Lydia is really fun. Especially when I get a little scared....
big giant Panda!!!!...............Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


home sweet home......ok, with Tess's butt in my face, perhaps not so sweet...




No comments: