Friday, December 22, 2006

14 Diapers Later

It seems we have learned a new thing. She says "pee pee" and that is my signal to change her diaper. Yesterday she said "pee pee" exactly 14 times. And yes, I changed her 14 times. And yes, I do believe there was "something" in there all 14 times, perhaps just a drop, but with these highly absorbent diapers, sometimes it is really hard to tell.

She is running around in her little pull up diapers these days; clothes only being useful for minutes at a time. At one point I wasn't changing said diaper fast enough, having just barely finished washing my hands from the previous "pee pee" call, when she decided to take things into her own hands. Pulling the pull ups down below her knees, she swiftly (or as swiftly as one can with pull ups down around ones ankles) made her way to her room, with me in hot pursuit.

I did take the time to take a picture and would gladly post it for all to see, but she may want to run for office someday, and I would hate to see the headlines...

"Candidate has exhibitionist past".......

1 comment:

Michelle said...

YOU wash your hands after pee pee diapers?? Whoops. I guess I've been too busy kissing Mia's tush. to remember.