Friday, December 01, 2006

She Likes Me, She Really Likes Me!!!!






She finally figured out I wasn't so bad and we are now pals; at least most of the time. Boy, does this feel good!! It's amazing how I start to go through withdrawal if I haven't held her for awhile. Well, yesterday I held her for most of the day - she cried every time I tried to put her down.


We went sightseeing and had lunch in the hotel - her first taste of pizza and she liked it!
Towards the end of the day, she wanted her daddy, so he got the feeding chores, this time some shrimp.












Between the need to be held all the time, we are starting to get a little glimpse of her personality - she is coming out of her shell and starting to investigate her toys. It is slow going, but she has been through a tremendous change and is actually doing quite well. She has a little cold, which is causing a lot of sniffles and a bloody nose because of all of the congestion and rubbing...more sucking action (causing more screaming) is in order...yuck!!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Can't write. Too many tears inside. Beautiful... just beautiful....

Anonymous said...

We could not be happier for you! I knew she would not be able to resist you for very long. I love the family photo.
xo
Lori