Saturday, December 02, 2006

Proud Mama

Can I just say what a smart, sweet, lovely, brilliant, adorable, well mannered and beautiful child I have? She is......now you may ask what sparked this outpouring of compliments. Well, today was our first plane ride and her first day without baba-san and big brother. We all got up very early and the guys left around 7am. I was really panicked that things would go swiftly downhill. But no. Not just no, but a resounding NO!!! She was brilliant. She ate, she let me change her diaper with not a peep and was calm, cool and collected on the plane; eating, drinking and playing with her book. She even got up to stretch her legs and played with "uncle" Jan for awhile.



She came right back to me though for the touchdown and was only slightly grouchy waiting to check in. Finally in our room, she has been sitting on the bed amusing herself for a couple of hours now and I have spent a couple of hours just staring at my beautiful, smart, cute, adorable child.



Oh and she smiled a big smile when she saw herself in the mirror in her little book and she has been babbling and saying definite words!!!


some two fisted eating action last night at dinner...notice the utencils in her cute little hands....
Today she dined on hamburger and little crackers in bed.....
This is the view from our hotel room...

to be continued....

No comments: