Thursday, August 31, 2006

Can You Hear Me????

For those of you wondering why we haven't replied to emails or phonecalls, it is because we are experiencing "internetis interruptus".

Since we are waiting for our internet to be hooked up, we have been logging on to whatever system we can get connected to (the apartment is wired for wireless). This is great, except when you can't get connected to anything, which has been happening at regular intervals. Not only is it inconvenient for emailing, but for talking on Skype and watching television on Slingbox.

We have been reduced to actually talking to each other - which has been quite illuminating. In a good way.

So, if you don't hear from us, don't be concerned. Everything should be back to normal next week.

1 comment:

Not The Other Mother said...

Oh, okay. I just checked my address book to see if I had your right email. I know I've had it for quite sometime now and sent you mail successfully, but recently I updated the address book and thought maybe I screwed it up. When you get your system together you will find some fabulous pictures of some cute kids in some super cute traditional Japanese costumes, we received in the mail. Auntie-san will be delighted at the gratitude displayed.