Thursday, August 24, 2006

Moving Day

We have a move date!!!! We were informed yesterday by Katoh-san at the moving company that our things will be released from customs on Friday. Everything is arranged and on Saturday at 9am, I will begin to see all the stuff that has been slowly making its way from New York to Tokyo. I never realized one could miss a salad spinner before. I can't wait to see my bed. I can't wait to sleep in my bed!!!

I'll get the keys tomorrow and find out how to work all of the appliances, air conditioning, security system and anything else having a switch. I will drag Jed with me because I know that once being told how everything works, I will promptly forget - hence the need for someone that still has memory cells left to be present.

And, to top everything off - we just found out we can have a barbecue grill on the balcony!!!

No comments: