Monday, November 20, 2006

3 More Days!!!!!!

Got the plane tickets today (thank you David), got the antibiotics yesterday (thank you Lori and Mark) and have already repacked once as the weather will be cooler than I thought. Of course, neither Arny or Jed have even begun to think about packing, but I think I am thinking enough for them, and pretty much enough for the other seven families traveling with us as well.

I've reviewed the paperwork about twenty times already, had a minor panic attack that the "blue" form was missing, until I was reassured that the "blue" form wasn't actually blue but white and sitting just where it belongs behind the other forms.

Carrie (another soon to be mom) and I have decided that we WILL get the babies on Sunday instead of Monday, if only to avoid a Sunday night anticipatory "meltdown".

Spent about an hour yesterday downloading Chinese songs for children on to my iTunes for Ariana, and then trying to learn the words so I can sing them. On second thought, this is a bad idea as I picture my daughter running with her hands over her ears, screaming as she tries drown out the scary sounds.

Perhaps I'll just stick to speaking.....

No comments: