Friday, November 17, 2006

6 More Days!!!

It is Friday here in Tokyo, which means in six days (6 days!!!)we will be on a plane to Beijing to enjoy some sightseeing until Sunday when we fly to Nanchang to be united with Ariana either that day or the next.

Just finishing up with all of the travel arrangements, I am silently praying that she will like plane rides, since between this trip and our holiday trip back to the U.S., she will be on eight planes in the course of one month. Therefore, I would like to to take this opportunity to apologize in advance to all of my fellow passengers for the crying, wimpering, constant trips to the bathroon, kicking the seat, food throwing and screaming out in frustration.

Ariana can apologize for her own behavior later.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

WoW! What great memories we have of NanChang! We were there in Feb/Mar this year! Had a great time... congrats on the final leg of your long long journey!

Just peeking in....

Missy
Mom to Empress Fussy Pants

Not The Other Mother said...

Will your friend Benny Drel be accompanying you? I seem to recall you mentioning Benny being a very helpful assistant on someone else's flight sometime ago. But with or with him this will be a wonderful journey. Be safe and call me when you get there! I'll be on my cell!!

Tamara said...

Whoo hoo- I'm counting down with ya! As of today it's 5 more days- really 4 more cause today's almost over :)!!!!