Wednesday, November 22, 2006

One More Day....

I am now officially freaking out.

As I stare at the packets of documents, the very ones I have checked numerous times already, I try to divine something that I've missed, even though I know everything is in there.

My suitcase packed, my mind races as I seek the one "very important" thing I have missed, the absence of which will make my daughter miserable.

Alternatively thinking "I can't wait!" and "what am I doing?", the only solace comes from one thing..........


CHOCOLATE!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sure you all will have a fantastic trip. We brought our daughter home in July of 2005, and it was a great experience. It won't all be easy, but the end result is priceless. I so enjoy your blog and your humor. Congratulations!
Shawna

Anonymous said...

Thinking about you here in Massachusetts. Remember to take it all in - you will have quite a story to share with Ariana someday.
Mama, take care of yourself too!
love to you all,
Lori, Dave, and Angelina

ps - Dave will be in Southern China the 2nd week of December. his email:
dmcintyre@ptc.com

Alice said...

You are in our thoughts and prayers as this exceptional day grows nearer.We will think of you on Thanksgiving. Take care of yourself too...