Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Oh My......

Ok, so let’s all say it together... “Jennifer is freaking out!!!!” The rumors now say LID’s of 7/27 are being matched. Now, keep in mind this may only be a rumor, but........... at this moment, this very moment, I may be becoming a mother and not even know it. There may be a child in China that now has the name “DiLaura”. Oh my God!!!!!

Who is she? Where is she? How old is she? How big is she? Is she sitting up by herself? Is she eating solid food? Is she a happy baby? Does she sleep through the night? I don’t know how I am going to be able to function until I know for sure. I have emailed my agency and am waiting for a reply. All this waiting - all of the anticipation – could it be over? – will I know? will I finally know.......oh my God!!!!!

This wasn’t supposed to happen. July was a big month – as big as May and June. It was supposed to take more than a month to get through the entire month of referrals. We were supposed to be able to get settled before the referral. Our stuff isn’t even here and won’t be until the end of August! It’s sitting on a boat somewhere in the middle of the ocean. We don’t even have our new apartment until the end of August! We have to update the homestudy and don’t even have a social worker yet? Oh my God!!!!!!

No comments: